Routine maintenance of your 4k projector is a simple way to ensure its optimal operation and longest possible life. Regular maintenance of projectors also allows us to avoid expensive repairs.
1. Cover the reflector of unused projectors in a timely manner to cover the projection lens. Short-term unused projectors should be covered with a dust cover; long-term unused projectors should be placed in a special case to minimize dust.
2. Clean the air filter regularly to prevent overheating and extend the life of the projector lamp.
3. Check the projector’s ventilation system to ensure that air can flow freely around the equipment and stay cool.
4. Check the projector lens for dust and debris, and clean it with a soft cloth if necessary.
5. Check the projector’s power cord and connections for any signs of damage or wear, and replace them if necessary.
6. Use the projector’s auto shutdown function to prevent damage due to overheating and to extend the life of the projector lamp.
7. Store the projector in a cool, dry place when not in use.
8. Do not stand by for a long time, and turn off the power when the projector is not in use.