You may be wondering how the Pericat PT01 VS GooDee YG620 compare to each other. Here, we will review both projectors to help you find the right one. You can analyze the specs and features before deciding on a 4k projector to meet your needs.
Pericat PT01 Review
The Pericat PT01’s native 1080p Full HD resolution, value-for-money picture quality, and easy playback of sound via Bluetooth make this a great choice for any family looking for a fun movie night or a big sports game.
Pericat PT01 Features
- A 1080p resolution projector that supports 4K sources, providing you with a visual feast of clear, vivid, noise-free, vibrant colors. These features produce brighter, sharper images on the screen than other projectors.
- With 5G WiFi connectivity, the superspeed 5G WiFi Movie Projector gives you faster wireless speeds, wider range, and smoother transmissions than other 2.4G single-band projectors.
- Multiple setup options and streaming formats, from screen mirroring to HDMI, allowing you to easily connect to a projector laptop.
- Pericat has built-in dual stereo speakers to provide high-quality stereo sound. Using the latest cooling technology, it is not easy to heat up.
- With a maximum projection size of 350″, you can easily enjoy a large screen experience with this Pericat PT01 projector, which features an LCD lens that provides you with fine details.
- Low enough input lag for gaming
- Responsive user interface
- Affordable price
- Easy to use
- The remote control is difficult to control
GooDee YG620 Review
The GooDee YG620 features an attractive design with a clear picture and easy-to-use features. The portable design allows you to enjoy the big screen experience anytime, anywhere, making it perfect for home theater use.
GooDee YG620 Features
- The 6-layer highly refractive glass lens provides you with an evenly distributed image with no blurred edges.
- 5G WiFi and Bluetooth connectivity provide you with a smooth online video streaming experience, and the latest built-in 6.0 Bluetooth allows you to enjoy the sound of a variety of Bluetooth speakers.
- The GooDee outdoor movie projector offers 50% – 100% scaling to adjust the screen size without moving.
- The large cooling fan with the latest noise cancellation technology significantly reduces noise.
- Multiple input connections. You can connect the projector to your favorite devices, including PCs, laptops, iOS, tablets, and Android.
- Attractive design
- Clear picture quality
- Compatible with multiple devices
- The sound of the speakers is not too loud
- The focus wheel may sometimes not work properly
Which is better, Pericat PT01 or GooDee YG620?
After comparing the overall performance of the two products, it was found that the winner between the Pericat PT01 and GooDee YG620 was the Pericat PT01, one reason being its clear picture quality and fine details.
The Pericat PT01 has a cooling system that reduces the risk of overheating. This is a useful feature in case you use the projector continuously for several hours.
The Pericat PT01 is small, quiet, and sturdy, and with great color and picture quality, this projector will be a good choice for you with the same specifications. We hope this article has helped you choose the right projector for you.
Is Vankyo a good brand projector?
Designed for home entertainment, Vankyo’s Performance V700W 1080p projector delivers surprisingly robust audio and high brightness for its price class, plus good input lag for casual gaming and an image free of rainbow artifacts.
What type of projector lasts the longest?
Laser projectors come with a much longer lifespan and unlike their lamp counterparts, you will not need to regularly change the lamp. A lifespan of 20,000 hours is common for laser projectors, whereas the lamp life on a lamp projector can be as low as 2,500 hours; more on the costs of lamp replacement later.
Are 2000 lumens enough for a projector?
The ideal lumen range for multi-purpose spaces is 2000 to 4000 lumens. Moving onto the topic of screen size, the larger you desire, the higher brightness is suggested for the projector in order to deliver quality images.
How do I watch Netflix on my projector?
You’ll need a Type-C USB cable and Display Port function to stream Netflix from your mobile Android device to the projector. You’ll see the necessary function after you’ve downloaded the Netflix app to your mobile device.