More and more people are using 4k projectors, and watching movies on a big screen is the ultimate immersion. If you’re looking for a home theater projector 4k, but don’t know how to choose one?
In this article, we will introduce you to two home video projectors: the FANGOR F-506 and the Pericat Q9. We will compare the pros, cons, and reviews of both so you can choose the best one.
FANGOR F-506 Review
The Fangor F-506 is an easy-to-use projector for small dark rooms. It works well in darker rooms, and while the manufacturer writes about a high contrast ratio, the brightness is not very bright. It is still visible in daylight, but the contrast is washed out.
FANGOR F-506 Features
- With a native resolution of 1920*1080, the FANGOR-506 provides you with crisp, detailed HD images.
- Wireless WIFI connectivity is compatible with IOS and Android systems, ensuring that both your phone and projector are connected to the same WIFI network without the need to convert cables.
- Built-in stereo speakers allow you to enjoy pleasant sounds in different scenarios. Connect to your ideal Bluetooth speaker anytime, anywhere via Bluetooth settings.
- This outdoor movie projector has HDMI, AV, VGA, and SD card ports so you can connect to a phone, laptop, or another device.
✅ Great backlit remote control
✅ Nice speakers
❌ Complex user interface
❌ Fan noise
✅ Excellent picture quality
✅ Easy to set focus and keystone correction function
✅ Affordable price
✅ Timing mode
Pericat Q9 Review
The Pericat Q9 seems to be a promising device with integrated Wi-Fi and Bluetooth capabilities. This multimedia projector is equipped with everything you need to easily set up a home theater system and enjoy home entertainment. It is also perfect for outdoor use, being very lightweight and suitable for camping.
Pericat Q9 Features
- The Pericat Q9 video projector features 1920*1080 Full HD resolution and 4K support technology to provide you with a clear picture.
- Pericat WIFI Bluetooth projector supports wireless and wired projection for IOS and Android systems, and 5G WIFI allows you to have a smooth gaming experience without lag.
- Built-in stereo speakers provide you with surround sound quality and upgraded 5.1 Bluetooth connectivity gives you better sound quality.
- The extra-large 350-inch display, ±15° keystone correction, focus function, and 75-100% zoom allow you to get the best out of both your courtroom theater and outdoor movies.
- Two-way cooling fan system with fast heat dissipation technology to avoid overheating of the projector.
- With timer mode and low noise, you can fall asleep with < 30db of noise while watching your favorite content.
- The outdoor projector has multiple ports including HDMI, USB, VGA, AV, and 3.5mm audio jacks, and comes with AV and HDMI cables.
The difference between FANGOR -506 and Pericat Q9
- FANGOR -506 uses a WiFi connection and Pericat Q9 uses a 5G WiFi Bluetooth function, so you can watch videos more smoothly without lag.
- The FANGOR -506 has a high contrast ratio but its lumens are not as bright as you might expect. while the Pericat Q9 presents a sharp image even in daylight, the FANGOR -506 is better suited for use in darker environments.
- The FANGOR -506’s trapezoid correction function can only move horizontally, but the Pericat Q9 can perform ±15° trapezoid correction.
- The Pericat Q9 has a bi-directional cooling fan system that makes the projector less likely to heat up during operation.
Who is better, FANGOR -506 or Pericat Q9?
The FANGOR -506 versus the Pericat Q9 is the winner at the end of the day, and the Pericat Q9 is a good choice in terms of performance for a sub-$200 projector. If you don’t require much in terms of picture quality, the FANGOR -506 will basically meet your needs.
Compared to Pericat Q9, FANGOR-506 can also add some performance to meet the needs of customers, and the trapezoid correction function of Pericat Q9 needs to be updated.
I would recommend the Pericat Q9 if you are looking for picture quality and performance. while it is not the best projector under $200, it will satisfy most people’s needs and is a good choice for home theater and outdoor movies.
Can you connect your phone to a Fangor projector?
FANGOR WiFi Projector, 200″ Display&1080P Supported, 360° Speaker/Bluetooth, 6000L Portable Wireless Mini Projector for Outdoor Movie, Sync Smartphone Screen via WiFi/USB Cable, for iOS/Android.
How do I connect my phone to a projector?
The easiest method to connect an Android device to a projector is to use Google Chromecast. To do this, your projector must support HDMI connections. you plug your Chromecast into the HDMI port, you can then wirelessly stream your Android device screen to it.
Can I play Netflix from my phone to a projector?
You’ll need a Type-C USB cable and Display Port function to stream Netflix from your mobile Android device to the projector. function after you’ve downloaded the Netflix app to your mobile device.
Do projectors have WiFi?
Some projectors offer built-in wireless connectivity using computer software and a WiFi network, although the exact setup varies. you do not have anything plugged into the source device.
Smonet Projector VS Pericat PT01 Review
Raydem RD-850 vs Pericat PT01 Projectors Comparison 2023
Pericat Q9 VS GROVIEW JQ818C – What’s the difference?