Best projectors 2023: 4K, Full HD, Portable, Short Throw. The Pericat PT01 is an LED portable projector that provides brighter, sharper image quality for your home theater and is easy to set up. It is not only suitable for home theater but also ideal for outdoor entertainment or when camping.
This is a complete guide to the Pericat 4k short throw projector, so you can do your own research after reading the best ultra short throw projector reviews.
Pericat PT01 Performance
- A home theater projector with 1080p resolution and support for 4K sources provides you with a visual feast of clear, vivid, noise-free, vibrant colors. These features produce brighter, sharper images on the screen than other projectors.
- With 5G WiFi connectivity, the superspeed 5G WiFi movie projector gives you faster wireless speeds, a wider range, and smoother transmissions than other 2.4G single-band projectors.
- Multiple setup options and streaming formats, from screen mirroring to HDMI, allow you to easily connect to the laptop.
- Pericat has built-in dual stereo speakers to provide high-quality stereo sound. Using the latest cooling technology, it is not easy to heat up.
- With a maximum projection size of 350″, you can easily enjoy a large screen experience with this Pericat projector, which features an LCD lens that provides you with fine details.
Why we chose it
This is a portable 1080p projector that is smaller than a regular projector, but larger than a Pico projector (a palm-sized projector). This projector has a lot of inputs, 2 HDMI, 2 USB, 1 RCA, and 1 VGA, as well as a 3.5mm audio output. You can also connect via WIFI so the screen mirrors your mobile device, and it has Bluetooth audio so you can connect to a soundbar. An HDMI cable and RCA breakout jack are included.
This projector is really good value for money. It is small and portable if I want to carry it around. The picture is very vivid and clear. The Bluetooth feature is a great addition that our old projector didn’t have and connects to phones and iPads. the screen is 120 inches and the pictures look great.
The projector is easy to set up and use and can be connected to almost anything. Great 4k projector for home entertainment, presentations or just sitting around with family and friends. The specs are satisfactory for the price and the build quality is high.
This is a great ultra low-budget projector for patio or backyard entertaining with easy WiFi setup and great sound from connected Bluetooth speakers. I use my Apple TV device to stream video and it’s perfect for movie nights with family and friends.
The product works very well and is very quiet when in use. The item is very light and compact. Makes it very easy to set up and place in storage. The video quality is quite good. There is not much difference between the TV screen quality and the use of this projector.
Excellent picture quality, premium built-in speakers, and overall quality are perfect for families to enjoy a nice night out, a movie, or your favorite TV show.
- Easy to use (built-in UI is very intuitive and doesn’t require much guidance)
- Works great in light-controlled environments
- Great colors
- The built-in speaker is better than TV speakers (great for portable use)
- Digital and Analog ports are available, as well as USB
- Low enough input lag for gaming
- Responsive user interface
- Manual focus – no autofocus
- No batteries are included for the remote (Two AAA batteries)
- Not the best for presentations (text becomes fuzzy at the corners of the display)
- Screen casting is a mixed bag for android (haven’t tested iPhones)
How do we test the projector?
- Check the power and connections of the projector and all related equipment: Make sure that all cables are properly plugged in and the power is on. Make sure that the connections between the projector and the computer are correct and that any adapters or extenders, if used, are working properly.
- Adjusting the projector’s focus and projection position: Use the projector’s focus adjustment and vertical adjustment functions to adjust the image to optimal sharpness and size.
- Test image quality: Use a variety of images, such as text, pictures, and video, to check the image quality of the projector. Make sure the image is clear, the colors are accurate, the contrast is appropriate, and there is no distortion or distortion.
- Adjusting Brightness and Contrast: Make sure the projector’s brightness and contrast are adjusted to the optimum state to maximize image display clarity and contrast.
- Check the additional features of the projector: Check if the projector has additional features such as zoom, distortion correction, corrective mirroring, fisheye lens correction, etc. Test these features and make sure they are working properly.
- Check the sound: If the projector has built-in speakers, test the quality and volume of the sound and make sure they are working properly. If using an external audio device, make sure the connections and settings are correct.
In summary, testing a projector requires checking several areas, including image quality, brightness, contrast, additional features, and sound. If there is a problem with the projector in any of these areas, it may need to be adjusted or repaired.
This Pericat 5G WiFi Bluetooth projector is a great projector for indoor or outdoor use. It is very easy to use and can be connected in a variety of ways: Wifi, Bluetooth, USB, HDMI, plus AV and headphone ports. It includes a remote control that makes it very easy to set up. It has excellent image quality that is clear and bright. This is a great 4k projector for the home office or family movie night.
Which 4K projector is best?
The Epson Home Cinema 5050UB is the best all-around 4K projector because it has the perfect balance between image quality and price.
Is a short throw projector better?
Short throw can create far greater images at much shorter distances, making them ideally suited to those who only have a small area in which to house their Short throw can create far greater images at much shorter distances, making them ideally suited to those who only have a small area in which to house their projector, so schools and bedrooms are ideal for these type of projectors.
Are ultra short throw projectors worth it?
The main advantage of an ultra short throw projector is that it doesn’t require a lot of space behind the screen. It also makes them popular in classrooms and conference rooms where space is premium.
Which 4K projector is better Sony or JVC?
The Sony may just edge out the JVC, but the difference is negligible. The big difference is to brightness, with the Sony’s uniquely high claimed lumen count It’s a showy yet disciplined image that bursts to life without looking unnatural.
Is there a big difference between 1080p and 4K projector?
The major differences between the two projectors are 4K projector has a higher resolution, and enhanced viewing experience, but has an expensive price tag You can have an amazing viewing experience even if you are ten feet from the projected image. A 1080p costs less but has a lower resolution.
Smonet Projector VS Pericat PT01 Review
Raydem RD-850 vs Pericat PT01 Projectors Comparison 2023
Pericat PT01 vs GooDee YG620 Review: which is better?
Pericat PT01 vs HAPPRUN Review: Pros, Cons, & Verdict